Accessible within 2 hours from Tokyo, Kanagawa and Shizuoka! Right next to Lake Yamanaka, the largest lake of the Fuji 5 lakes! An easy lakeside camp site surrounded by trees in the nature! A world heritage and a perfect spot for summer, Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park!
Just in 10-second walk to Lake Yamanaka, the largest lake in Fuji 5 lakes. Can you ever have any other better experiences to feel the magnificent nature than looking at Mount Fuji from there?
The highlights of the site are “stars”, “trees”, “sunset”, “Lake Yamanaka” and “Mount. Fuji”.
As the site is surrounded by trees, the night view of Lake Yamanaka is especially stunning and lovely for the sparkling stars with minimal lights from other houses.
Go to the lakeside, and enjoy the sunset view of Lake Yamanaka and Mount Fuji.
Inside the site, you can also enjoy the sun rays penetrating from the tree lines, which color your camping experience with joys.
All facilities in the site are specially designed as bigger for your boarder, pressure-free enjoyment!
(Previously Yamanaka Ryo Tsukuba University)
479 Hirano, Yamanakako-Mura, Minamitsuru-gun, Yamanashi Prefecture
Google Map Link
* Higashi Fujigoko Road, 15 minutes from “Yamanakako IC”
* Chuo Highway, 30 minutes from “Kawaguchi IC”
* Tomei Highway, 25 minutes from “Gotenba IC”
* Chuo Bus
- From Shinjuku (For Hirano) à2hrs 20 mins à Get off from “Bugakusou Mae”, 7-min walk
- From Shinjuku (For Lake Yamanaka) à2hrs 15 mins à “Asahigaoka”, 20 minutes walk
* Chuo Line
- Shinjuku à 1hr 15 mins à Ohtsuki à (Fuji Express 50 minutes) à Mount Fuji à (Bus for Hirano, 25 minutes) àKeio Sansou Mae à 5-min walk
- Shinjuku – (Approx.. 2 hours) à(Bus for Hirano, 25 minutes) àKeio Sansou Mae à 5-min walk"
JPY 2,500 for 1 car
JPT 1,500 for 1 car
Good for automobiles, camping cars, and motorbikes
Open throughout the year
Early February to End of November
December to January (Sat & Sun)
Supermarket, hospital, convenient store, home center, day-trip hot spa
shower rooms, garbage collection spot, laundry machine, washlet toilet, kiosk, vending machines, cooking block, pantry, AC power supply
Barbecue, fishing, sky-observatory, starry sky, canoe, hiking, insect-catching, flower-watching
Permanent Lotus Belle Tent (with furniture & AC supply)
From JPY 25,000
Up to 4 persons
Beddings, low table, lighting
No BBQ stoves and bon fire cooking stands
Reservation only available for plans go with online payment